Summer School Co-op
2 Credit Co-op
- The Application Form is a fillable PDF document. Students are encouraged to download, complete, and print the form before meeting with their Guidance Counsellor for the assignment of a related subject code and provision of supporting documents.
- Summer School Co-op Teachers are responsible for arranging placements for the Summer School Co-op Program. Students, Parents, Counsellors, Teachers, Site-Based Coordinators etc. must not contact Employers.
- Application packages must be received at the Education Centre by Friday April 21, 2017–4:00 p.m. Your guidance counsellor will mail it for you.
1 Credit Co-op
1-Credit Summer School Co-op Information will be distributed in Electronic Format only.
Included in the package:
- Program Profile
- Fillable Application Form
- Teacher Reference Form (student must submit three Teacher references)
- Parent-Student Information and Consent Form
The application requires students to “fill” the form electronically, print it, and meet with their Counsellor to discuss appropriate subject tie-back codes.
The submission deadline to the Counsellors at the school is Friday June 16, 2017.