Have you left school without graduating?
Transcripts – (a copy of all high school marks) available at GCI for $15.oo. Call Mrs. Daub 519-623-3600 ext . 548
High School Credits and Upgrading
- Online Co-operative Education (WRDSB) – an opportunity for students to earn high school credits through Co-op placements. Contact: Ingrid Wolf-Deleplanque 519-658-4910 ext. 523
- Independent Learning Centre (ILC) – – distance education for high school credits through on-line learning
- St. Louis Adult Learning Kitchener – Earn High School Credits at teacher-delivered Day School – 80 Young Street, Kitchener 519-745-1201
- St. Louis Adult Learning Cambridge – Correspondence – 50 Saginaw Parkway 519-745-1201
- Essential Skills Upgrading – 256 Hespeler Road – 519-740- 3800 – ESU delivers an employment-focused upgrading program that gives adults an opportunity to build the essential skills necessary to engage in the community and the changing world of work.
- Academic Upgrading – Conestoga College -150 Main Street, Cambridge ON Niki Lang – 519-748-5220 ext. 3681
- Night School – 519-885-0800 – Night school provides traditional classroom instruction for grades 11 and 12. There are two intake sessions, September and February. Classes are on Monday and Thursday evenings and attendance is mandatory. Full Credit Courses are offered at Cameron Heights Collegiate Institute in Kitchener.
- Cambridge Career Connections – 519-622-0815 – 40 Ainslie Street Cambridge – Job search, summer jobs, Housing Help Centre, job workshops
- Employment Resource Areas – 519-740-5700 Cambridge
- Youth Opportunities Ontario –
Post- secondary Programs/Opportunities
- Applying to College
- Applying to University Research at www.electronicinfo.ca
- Ontario Student Assistance Program –
- Apprenticeships –
- Canadian Forces – 519-569-8911 ext. 225