Have you left school without graduating?
Transcripts – (a copy of all high school marks) available at GCI for $15.oo. Call Mrs. Daub 519-623-3600 ext . 5520
High School Credits and Upgrading
- Re-engagment Program – For students who are 18+ and need 8 or less credits to graduate. Please contact your guidance counsellor for a referral.
- Independent Learning Centre (ILC) – – distance education for high school credits through on-line learning
- St. Louis Adult Learning Kitchener – Earn High School Credits at teacher-delivered Day School – 80 Young Street, Kitchener 519-745-1201
- St. Louis Adult Learning Cambridge – Correspondence – 50 Saginaw Parkway 519-745-1201
- Essential Skills Upgrading – 256 Hespeler Road – 519-740- 3800 – ESU delivers an employment-focused upgrading program that gives adults an opportunity to build the essential skills necessary to engage in the community and the changing world of work.
- Academic Upgrading – Conestoga College -150 Main Street, Cambridge ON Niki Lang – 519-748-5220 ext. 3681
- Summer School – Go to Continuing Education or call 519-885-0800 for more information on Summer School
- Cambridge Career Connections – 519-622-0815 – 40 Ainslie Street Cambridge – Job search, summer jobs, Housing Help Centre, job workshops
- Employment Resource Areas – 519-740-5700 Cambridge
- Youth Opportunities Ontario –
Post- secondary Programs/Opportunities
- Applying to College
- Applying to University Research at https://www.ontariouniversitiesinfo.ca/
- Ontario Student Assistance Program –
- Apprenticeships –
- Canadian Forces – 519-569-8911 ext. 225