- E=MC2 (Queen’s University Conference) Students are given the opportunity to explore a subject of their choosing at the advanced level for one week in May. Open to grades 9-12
- Encounters Canada One week learning opportunities in Arts and Culture, Business, Ecology, International Affairs, Journalism, Law, Fitness etc.
- Guelph Interaction Conference One day introduction to university campus, lectures and life. Over 20 sessions from different areas of study are available. Grades10-11
- H.O.B.Y. (Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership) leadership training for the future.
- Perimeter Institute Attend various lectures on topics related to physics/Grades 9-12
- Shad Valley A pre-university experience for grades 10-12 students exploring science, technology, entrepreneurship and leadership.
- Waterloo Unlimited Themed explorations aimed at Grade 10-12 students.
- www.forum.ca – Experiential learning in politics and leadership, spending a week in Ottawa