June 10th, 2021
We are excited to invite grads to return to GCI to be honoured for your achievement!
When: June 24th and 25th 2021
Between 9am and 3pm (time slot sign up on school-day.com)
What will it look like?: Local Public Health has directed the conditions for this to occur safely
It will be either a drive through format (one car at a time, limited physical exits from the car) OR
a walk through format in small family groups.
Format to be determined closer to the date. Communications will follow.
Each grad may invite 4 other people — Only 1 car per grad.
Grads will sign up for a time slot; please do not arrive more than 5 mins before your time slot
to avoid line ups and traffic congestion on Dando Ave.
The following are some of the stations each grad group/car will stop at:
- Materials Drop off (texts, Chromebooks, uniforms, musical instruments, etc.)
- Grad Pack pick up (cap, scroll, Memento Book, grad gift, awards, link to Valedictorian speech)
- Gown pick up (only one per grad—NO gown will be reused)
- Photo spot in main entrance arch (grad and the 4 others can take photo unmasked—use own camera)
- Gown return
Grad fee: $15 to be paid with sign up through School-Day.com
You can also find it in the products area on School-day.com for gown size request and fee: “169TH GRADUATION CELEBRATION”
Don’t forget to book your time slot too!
(Contact Admin if you need financial assistance)
Public Health requirements for participants:
- All attendees (staff, grads, guests) MUST do self screening before attending site
- Masks are to be worn except for photo opportunities
- Staff will be wearing PPE at all times
- Sanitizing will occur at each station
- Physical distancing will be implemented
Please log into your School-day.com account to sign up for your time slot. Sign up closes June 17th, 2021 in order to prepare!
Sign up here!!